Karbonn has launched new Android phablet in India, hailed as Karbonn A30. Karbonn A30 is available for buy in pre-order at major cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune for a best deal of Rs.12, 000 (Approx). The Karbonn A30 is a dual SIM (GSM+GSM) dual standby phablet that has 5.9 inches multi-touch capacitive screen. The device is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.
The Karbonn A30 phablet has 8 MP rear camera with auto-focus, face detection and LED flash, and 1.3 MP camera at the front for video calling. The device comes with 2500 mAh battery that provides long standby. The connectivity is through Wi-Fi with hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS.
Karbonn A30 specifications
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich); Google Play support.
- SIM1: Dual-band 2G (GSM 900 MHz\1800 MHz)
- SIM2: 3G (WCDMA 2100 MHz).
- 1 GHz dual-core CPU.
- Up to 32 GB microSD supported.
- 5.9″ multi-touch capacitive screen.
- 8 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus, face detection, and LED flash.
- 1.3 megapixel front camera.
- Connectivity via Wi-Fi with hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS.
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- 2500 mAh battery that provides long standby